How It Works:
- BGA members will receive points based on their net score position of the tournament. Tie positions will earn the same points for that position.
- Regular BGA Tournaments will have a maximum of 100 pts, with a point spread of 2 points between each net position.
- Major BGA Tournaments and the MKC Tournament will have a maximum of 115 pts, with a point spread of 5 points for the top 6 net positions, and 2 points for net position greater than 6th.
- The following table shows how points are given based on net finishing position:
||Major / MKC Tournament
- The points for your best 5 tournaments will be used to calculate your total.
- All tournaments starting from after the previous Marty Keller tournament and ending with the current season Marty Keller tournament will be eligible for points.
- The BGA member with the most total points for their top 5 tournaments will be the Marty Keller Cup winner.
- The Club Championship will count as one tournament.
We decided to name this competition in honor of Marty Keller, BGA's charter member, past president, and tournament director, who contributed so much to our association over the years.
So don't miss a tournament, accumulated points can add up fast!!